Yes, you’ve got the choice to request your instalments be allocated differently compared to standard payment allocation technique, being a one-time or recurring unique repayment instruction.
You can easily offer one-time or recurring payment that is special when:
- You’re making a payment more than the amount that is current and don’t desire to advance your due date one or more thirty days.
- You are making a repayment (including partial repayments) and wish to direct it to specific loans or loan teams.
- You desire to allocate extra payments across all loan teams in payment status, as opposed to focusing on the loan(s) using the interest rate that is highest. This can keep carefully the dates that are due all loan teams aligned.
- You desire your re re payment (including partial re payments) become allocated differently compared to the standard repayment allocation method.
To request special repayment directions, call us:
- Mobile: 888.486.4722
- E-mail: Help@Nelnet.net
- Mail: P.O. Box 82561, Lincoln, NE 68501-2561, or
- Publish one-time or recurring unique guidelines in the re payment voucher mounted on your month-to-month billing statement whenever mailing your re re payment.
Furthermore, you may possibly direct one-time re payments to loan that is individual and/or demand not to advance your deadline by logging directly into your www. Nelnet.com account and choosing Make A payment. Should you want to direct future online payments to a person loan rather than directing to that loan group, you might request your loans be ungrouped by calling us during the quantity above. To learn more about making payments that are online observe how to help make a repayment.
‘, ‘payNowDisclaimer3Display’: ‘true’, ‘payNowDisclaimer4Title’: ‘How is my deadline advanced level? ‘, ‘payNowDisclaimer4Body’: ‘
Each time you pay a loan group\’s regular monthly payment amount, we will advance your due date by one month (see example below) while in repayment. Read more